- Costs Agreements
- Included reference to time limit for bringing costs assessment, total estimate of legal costs section with provision for variables, and authority to receive money into trust.
- Disputes section improved, fields for client and firm details added, trust account details added, solicitor’s lien added, execution clauses for individuals and corporations added and general formatting and grammatical improvements.
- File Cover Sheets for all publications have been completely re-formatted for a better look.
- Making life a little easier for practitioners – look out for Blank Deed, Agreement and Execution Clauses folder in the matter plan at the end of each Getting the Matter Underway.
- County Court commentary (VIC) – has been reviewed and updated to reflect County Court Vic practice note changes. These include:
- Common Law Division (PNCL 1-2016) – this practice note provides information on the operation and management of the Common Law Division (divided into the General, Defamation, Medical, Applications, Family Property, WorkCover, Serious Injury and Confiscation Lists).
- Commercial Division – these practice notes ensure that practitioners and litigants are that the Commercial Division offer flexible arrangements to circuit matters to ensure that litigants in issuing in those courts are not disadvantaged. These include Banking and Finance Lists, Building Cases Lists and Expedited Cases List.