- Commentary added on “Cashing out annual leave”
- Further Information – Added new links
- Costs Agreements – Reference to interstate costs laws added and updated interest clause
- Costs Agreements
- SA and WA – Added client and firm fields company execution clause trust account details solicitor’s lien.
- WA – Added clause on scale fees.
- NSW/VIC – Included reference to time limit for bringing costs assessment, total estimate of legal costs section with provision for variables, and authority to receive money into trust.
- Disputes section improved, fields for client and firm details added, trust account details added, solicitor’s lien added, execution clauses for individuals and corporations added and general formatting and grammatical improvements.
- New article – Out-of-hours employee misconduct and social media misuse
- New article added – Beware the trap of the disgruntled employee – Part 2
- Costs agreements have been added for Tasmania, ACT and Northern Territory.
- Commentary updated in line with Fair Work Commission’s high income threshold for 2016. The threshold is relevant for the purposes of protection from unfair dismissal, compensation available from an unfair dismissal claim and the applicability of modern awards to certain employees.
- New article published – Beware of the trap of the disgruntled employee – Part 1
- File Cover Sheets for all publications have been completely re-formatted for a better look.
- New commentary on casual employees included.
- Making life a little easier for practitioners – look out for Blank Deed, Agreement and Execution Clauses folder in the matter plan at the end of each Getting the Matter Underway.