- Costs Agreements – Disputes section improved, fields for client and firm details added, trust account details added, solicitor’s lien added, execution clauses for individuals and corporations added and general formatting and grammatical improvements.
- Apprehended Violence Order
- New commentary on applying for an AVO through the Local Court.
- Example wording for application for APVO – new precedent providing example wording to support an application for an APVO.
- ALERT – The Bail Amendment Act 2015 will amend the Bail Act 2013 to make further provision for bail decisions. It has received assent however commencement is yet to be proclaimed.
- ALERT – Apprehended Violence Order Commentary- The Crimes (Domestic and Personal Violence) Amendment (National Domestic Violence Orders Recognition) Act 2016 has received assent however commencement is yet to be proclaimed. It will give effect to the NSW component of a national recognition scheme for domestic violence orders.
- Providing a character reference information sheet – name change and re-write to ensure clear information.
- New precedent – Declaration for foreign resident capital gains withholding payment purposes.
- File Cover Sheets for all publications have been completely re-formatted for a better look.
- Making life a little easier for practitioners – look out for Blank Deed, Agreement and Execution Clauses folder in the matter plan at the end of each Getting the Matter Underway.