- Commentaries updated regarding deceased estates and foreign resident capital gains withholding payments.
- Costs Agreements – Disputes section improved, fields for client and firm details added, trust account details added, solicitor’s lien added, execution clauses for individuals and corporations added and general formatting and grammatical improvements.
- Addition to commentaries regarding whether cause of death might give rise to any compensation or damages.
- To do list – two new precedents summarising activities to be undertaken in a Probate or Administration matter.
- New Precedent – Initial letter to administrator with duties when small estate and we are not acting
- New Precedent – Initial letter to creditor confirming account
- Letters of Administration Commentary – Update to Administrator commission content re Professional administrators.
- File Cover Sheets for all publications have been completely re-formatted for a better look.
- Making life a little easier for practitioners – look out for Blank Deed, Agreement and Execution Clauses folder in the matter plan at the end of each Getting the Matter Underway.