- Costs Agreements
- Disputes section improved, fields for client and firm details added, trust account details added, solicitor’s lien added, execution clauses for individuals and corporations added and general formatting and grammatical improvements.
- Commentary updated to comply with the National Injury Insurance Scheme (Queensland) Act 2016. The purpose of the Act is to ensure that anyone who sustains serious personal injuries in a motor vehicle accident in Queensland, may be eligible to receive necessary and reasonable lifetime treatment care and support under the National Injury Insurance Scheme.
- Reference to National Injury Insurance Scheme added to the following precedents: Initial letter to applicant client all claims with costs disclosures, Retainer instructions, Initial letter to applicant client lump sum claims with costs disclosures, and Letter to plaintiff with enclosures.
- File Cover Sheets for all publications have been completely re-formatted for a better look.
- Making life a little easier for practitioners – look out for Blank Deed, Agreement and Execution Clauses folder in the matter plan at the end of each Getting the Matter Underway.
- Recent changes to common law threshold – Summary of the recent legislative changes brought in by the Workers’ Compensation and Rehabilitation and Other Legislation Amendment Act 2015 included in the Workers Compensation QLD publication commentary.