By Lawyers is delighted to release the latest in our 101 Reference Series – a comprehensive reference guide 101 Succession Answers for Queensland dealing with:
- powers of attorney and advance health directives;
- estates – probate and administration; and
- family provision.
101 Succession Answers is now included for new and existing subscribers to these QLD publications:
- Wills, Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Directives;
- Estates; and
- Family Provision Claims.
This is a must-have, easy-reference resource for all firms, providing detailed information in a quickly accessible and searchable format. Tricky questions can be answered quickly using the guide’s alphabetical headings and plain English format. The content can be cut and pasted into letters or emails to clients addressing their specific queries, either in response to an initial enquiry or during the course of the matter.
- When is an attorney to consider that their principal is incommunicate?
- Can a solicitor take a benefit under a will that the solicitor has witnessed?
- Under what circumstances might a grant of probate be revoked?
- Has the High Court considered the position of an adult child who brings a family provision claim on the basis that their estranged parent previously promised them an inheritance?
Anyone in the firm will be able to readily answer questions such as these with 101 Succession Answers!