- Costs Agreements
- Disputes section improved, fields for client and firm details added, trust account details added, solicitor’s lien added, execution clauses for individuals and corporations added and general formatting and grammatical improvements.
- VIC/NSW – included reference to time limit for bringing costs assessment included total estimate of legal costs section with provision for variables and included authority to receive money into trust.
- WA – added clause on scale fees.
- Updated figure for damages for non-economic loss under section 35(3) of the Defamation Act 2005 updated for 2016. The figure is uniform across all jurisdictions.
- Case Law – Succession – added new case under ‘Child Omitted from will’ heading – Brimelow v Alampi  VSC 135.
- Business structures – Comparative table – Included land tax for TAS WA ACT and NT.
- File Cover Sheets for all publications have been completely re-formatted for a better look.
- Defamation and Protecting Reputation is now available on By Lawyers.