A full review of the By Lawyers Family provision claims – Acting for the plaintiff guide has been conducted.
The review ensures that all content is in line with current law and practice.
Improved content and new precedents
Updates and enhancements include:
- a re-organised and streamlined commentary that better caters for current practice;
- additional assistance to help the practitioner get the matter underway;
- enhanced commentary on preparing for and attending at mediation;
- an updated matter plan that includes links to important sections of the commentary; and
- six new precedents – additional initial letters which cater for different circumstances regarding the estate.
101 Succession Answers (NSW)
Subscribers are reminded that the By Lawyers reference manual 101 Succession Answers (NSW) also has a large and helpful section on Family provision claims. This includes many links to relevant sections of the legislation, plus links to leading and recent cases on various aspects of Family provision claims.
101 Succession Answers (NSW) is found at the top of the Family provision claims – Acting for the plaintiff matter plan and also in the Reference materials folder.
Keep up to date with By Lawyers
These updates to our Family provision claims – Acting for the plaintiff guide, and the regular updates to 101 Succession Answers (NSW) with the latest cases on Family provision claims, are part of By Lawyers commitment to the continual enhancement of our publications. By Lawyers subscribers can be confident that their guides and precedents are always kept up to date so they can enjoy practice more.