- Further Information – added more links
- Costs Agreements – reference to interstate costs laws added and updated interest clause
- New article – Trading whilst insolvent
- Costs Agreements
- Disputes section improved, fields for client and firm details added, trust account details added, solicitor’s lien added, execution clauses for individuals and corporations added and general formatting
- VIC/NSW – Included reference to time limit for bringing costs assessment, total estimate of legal costs section with provision for variables, and authority to receive money into trust.
- WA – Added clause on scale fees.
- Costs Agreements added for Tasmania and Northern Territory.
- File Cover Sheets for all publications have been completely re-formatted for a better look.
- Making life a little easier for practitioners – look out for Blank Deed, Agreement and Execution Clauses folder in the matter plan at the end of each Getting the Matter Underway.