- Costs Agreements
- Disputes section improved, fields for client and firm details added, trust account details added, solicitor’s lien added, execution clauses for individuals and corporations added and general formatting and grammatical improvements.
- Included reference to time limit for bringing costs assessment included total estimate of legal costs section with provision for variables and included authority to receive money into trust.
- The commentary was amended to note that from 1 August 2016, authorised deposit-taking institutions (ADIs) must register stand-alone mortgages and discharges via PEXA.
- File Cover Sheets for all publications have been completely re-formatted for a better look.
- Making life a little easier for practitioners – look out for Blank Deed, Agreement and Execution Clauses folder in the matter plan at the end of each Getting the Matter Underway.