- Commentaries updated regarding deceased estates and foreign resident capital gains withholding payments.
- Costs Agreements
- Included reference to time limit for bringing costs assessment included total estimate of legal costs section with provision for variables and included authority to receive money into trust.
- Disputes section improved, fields for client and firm details added, trust account details added, solicitor’s lien added, execution clauses for individuals and corporations added and general formatting and grammatical improvements.
- Addition to commentaries regarding whether cause of death might give rise to any compensation or damages.
- New Precedent – Initial letter to creditor confirming account.
- Letters of Administration Commentary – Update to Administrator commission content re Professional administrators.
- File Cover Sheets for all publications have been completely re-formatted for a better look.
- Review and enrich commentary including discussion on the keeping and passing of accounts, stamp duty liabilities, and interim distribution.
- Making life a little easier for practitioners – look out for Blank Deed, Agreement and Execution Clauses folder in the matter plan at the end of each Getting the Matter Underway.