If you are wondering what all the fuss is about with By Lawyers new Personal Injury Guide for Victoria, listen to this podcast from our Senior Consultant and Editor Brad Watts explaining the content and advantages of this newest addition to the By Lawyers litigation guides.
Brad takes you through the new guide from start to finish and discusses key pieces of commentary and the helpful precedents that make it easy to represent a client with a personal injury claim. The content discussed includes:
- Limitation periods and taking proper instructions
- Costs agreements
- Assessing the viability of a personal injury case – elements of negligence under the Wrongs Act
- Supporting and preparing the claim – gathering evidence from the client and witnesses
- Settling the claim early through mediation and offers of compromise
- Managing the case in court
You can access this episode on Soundcloud – or click below to listen!