- Costs Agreements
- Disputes section improved, fields for client and firm details added, trust account details added, solicitor’s lien added, execution clauses for individuals and corporations added and general formatting and grammatical improvements.
- Included reference to time limit for bringing costs assessment included total estimate of legal costs section with provision for variables and included authority to receive money into trust.
- Clause added on payment of fees when purchaser not proceeding
- The purchase of business commentary was updated to reflect the recent stamp duty amendments abolishing duty on most business assets.
- Amendments to dutiable property effective 1 July 2016.
- New precedent added – Enclosure – Applying for Trade Marks
- File Cover Sheets for all publications have been completely re-formatted for a better look.
- Making life a little easier for practitioners – look out for Blank Deed, Agreement and Execution Clauses folder in the matter plan at the end of each Getting the Matter Underway.